We’ve got you covered for lunch and the best cure for your sweet tooth with our delicious eats and fresh bakes.
We all need to eat at least one good meal a day, but let’s face it, we are all also very busy, time is precious and the thought of shopping and wash-up is often too much of a chore. So I have developed a range of take-home meals with sides.
A little bit of Goyas, but this time on a savoury plate…here’s a sample of what we do…
- Cottage pie, made with Colleran’s meat, root veg and mash – single serving family size.
- Beef Lasagne, flavoursome – single serving family size.
- Meatballs served with tomato sauce, pasta and parmesan shavings – single serving.
- Fish Bake, locally sourced fish, creamy sauce with plenty of dill some peas, topped with a buttery mash – single serving.
- Fish Cakes with tartare sauce – single serving.
- Mac n’ Cheese, best comfort food all the way – single serving.
- Lemon scented Chicken with capers, thyme and served with steamed rice – single serving.
- Chilli with cornbread…trust me, they are the best together – single serving.
- Lamb Tagine..or if you prefer veggie only.
*Selection of meals may change from time to time…
- New Potato and Chives dressed with Olive Oil
- Roast Beetroot with Feta
- Carrot with Nuts and Seeds dressed with Lemon & Honey Dressing
- Mixed Tomato, Black Olives, Cucumber and Feta
- Roast Butternut Squash, Toasted Almonds, Bacon, Spinach, and Quinoa
- Celery, Apple and Caramelised Walnuts
- Green Salad with Classic Dressing
QUICHES…I love it, crispy pastry, egg filling, serve it with a green salad and you have a meal.
We do a variety of flavours…
Ham, spring onion and cheese
Caramelised red onion and spinach
Chorizo, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and rocket.
PIES…always a favourite.
Chicken, leek and mushroom.
Beef and Guinness.
Roasted vegetables and goats cheese.
Choose from our many treats like Lemon Meringue Pie, Carrot Cake, Pear and Custard Pie, Salted Caramel and Apple Tart and much much more! Just give us a bell…
You can pre-order any of the food…that way you won’t be disappointed when you come to the shop.