We all need to eat at least one good meal a day, but let’s face it, we are all also very busy, time is precious and the thought of shopping and wash-up is often too much of a chore. So I have developed a range of take-home meals with sides.
A little bit of Goyas, but this time on a savoury plate…here’s a sample of what we do…
- Cottage pie, made with Brady’s meat, root veg and mash – single serving or family size.
- Beef Lasagne, flavoursome – single serving or family size.
- Meatballs served with tomato sauce, pasta and parmesan shavings – single serving or family size.
- Fish Bake, locally sourced fish, creamy sauce with plenty of dill some peas, topped with a buttery mash – single serving.
- Fish Cakes with tartare sauce – single serving.
- Mac n’ Cheese, best comfort food all the way – single serving or family serving.
- Lemon scented Chicken with capers, thyme and served with steamed rice – single serving or family serving.
- Chilli with cornbread…trust me, they are the best together – single serving or family serving.
- Lamb Tagine..or if you prefer veggie only -single serving or family serving..
*Selection of meals may change from time to time…
- New Potato and Chives dressed with Olive Oil
- Roast Beetroot with Feta
- Carrot with Nuts and Seeds dressed with Lemon & Honey Dressing
- Mixed Tomato, Black Olives, Cucumber and Feta
- Roast Butternut Squash, Toasted Almonds, Bacon, Spinach, and Quinoa
- Celery, Apple and Caramelised Walnuts
- Green Salad with Classic Dressing
QUICHES…I love it, crispy pastry, egg filling, serve it with a green salad and you have a meal.
We do a variety of flavours…
Ham, spring onion and cheese
Caramelised red onion and spinach
Roasted Veg, olives, goats cheese & tapenade.
Chorizo, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and rocket.
PIES…always a favourite.
Chicken, leek and mushroom.
Beef and Guinness.
Roasted vegetables and goats cheese.
Choose from our many treats like Lemon Meringue Pie, Carrot Cake, Pear and Custard Pie, Salted Caramel and Apple Tart and much much more! Just give us a bell…
You can pre-order any of the food…that way you won’t be disappointed when you come to the shop.